Free Forms to Help You
Not everyone needs an attorney to manage their personal injury case or their workers’ compensation claim. As attorneys, we have developed forms that we use every day in our practice to assist our clients in their claims. Below we have made the forms that we use in our practice available to you so that you can use them in your case. Forms will be updated and added on a regular basis, so please continue to use this page as an ongoing resource for you as your case progresses. If you have questions about the forms or questions about how to manage your case, we would be happy to talk with you at any time.
Worker’s Compensation Forms
- Affidavit for Time-Loss Compensation
- Application for L.E.P. Compensation
- Application to Reopen Claim
- AP Rating Request
- Appeal Cover Letter
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Change of Attending Physician Form
- Confirmation of Witnesses (Board of Appeals)
- Letter Enclosing Subpoena and Requesting CV
- Letter with Interrogatories and Request for Production
- Lost Warrant Form
- Protest and Request for Reconsideration
- Request for 20-Day Extension to Respond
- Request for DME Report Only
- Request for Specific Medical Records
- Request for Wage Verification
- Request IME Report
- Request Updated Copy of File
- Requests for Transcripts & Extension (Board of Appeals)
- Statement for Pharmacy Services
- Travel Reimbursement Request
- Work Status
Personal Injury Forms
- Activities of Daily Living Form
- Examination Questionnaire
- Injury Diary
- Medical Expenses Worksheet
- PI Documentation Checklist
Submissions to this site, including any legal or business forms, responses to questions or other communications by Palace Law are not intended as and should not be construed as legal advice. You are strongly encouraged to consult competent legal counsel before engaging in any action based upon content contained on this site.
These downloadable forms are only for personal use. Retransmission, redistribution or any other commercial use is prohibited. This includes reposting forms from this site to another site offering free legal or other document forms for download.
Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and your agreement to hold Palace Law harmless for any damage you might incur from your use of any submissions contained on this site. If you do not agree to the above terms, please do not proceed.
These forms are offered with the understanding that no legal advice, accounting or other professional service is being offered by these documents or on this website. Therefore, it is important to consult legal counsel whenever utilizing these forms. The Forms are not a substitute for legal advice.