Personal Injury

Personal Injury Attorney in Washington State

If you have been injured as the result of someone else’s actions or negligence, you don’t have to deal with the consequences on your own. A personal injury lawyer can help you receive monetary compensation to make up for hospital bills, time off work due to the injury, and pain and suffering resulting from the accident.

If you need a personal injury attorney in Fircrest, WA, rely on the team at Palace Law. Our office is located in University Place, WA, and we serve all of the surrounding areas as well.

Working With You to Get Compensation

You may have a personal injury case on your hands if the following has occurred:

  • A car accident caused by someone else’s reckless driving
  • A slip-and-fall accident in a store or business caused by poor maintenance
  • An injury at work caused by someone who is not a coworker

These are just a few examples of what constitutes a personal injury case. If you have any questions about your specific situation, feel free to call us and ask.

There are a lot of factors involved in obtaining a successful outcome for your personal injury case. Here at Palace Law, we can help you with every step of the process. We know the laws regarding personal injury, and we know what needs to happen for you to win your case.

We also understand that every situation is different. That’s why we create an individualized plan for each client. We will take the details of your personal injury case into consideration as we work towards helping you receive compensation for your injuries.

Check out our FAQ page for additional information about personal injury cases, and give us a call today to get started on your case. You can reach our University Place, WA, office at (253) 627-3883 or by filling out the form located at the bottom of the page.

Providing the Resources

At the Scene:

  1. Call the Police
  2. If you are able, get as much information as possible
  3. Take a picture of the other driver’s license
  4. Take a picture of the other driver’s license plate
  5. Take a picture of the other driver’s insurance card
  6. Take a picture of the other driver’s car damage
  7. Take a picture of the other drivers and witnesses
  8. Take a picture of all the cars involved
  9. Take pictures of the scene
  10. If you’re hurt, get medical attention.

After You Leave the Scene:

  1. Call your insurance company and see what coverages are available to you.
  2. If you start to hurt, get medical attention.
  3. Don’t give a recorded statement to the other driver’s insurance company.
  4. Call a personal injury attorney to answer your questions.
  5. Read Our Personal Injury FAQ.

© All Rights Reserved.