A FULL-TIME POSITION (FTE) with shared responsibility of .5 FTE litigation paralegal and .5 FTE executive assistant to the managing partner. Best candidates should have the following skills:- Great communication skills with other professionals- Superior organizational skills – Above average writing and editing skills – Ability to handle multiple projects – Working knowledge of civil court rules, discovery, motion practice- Scheduling / calendaring – Experience with Slack, Trello, Clio, and proficiency with MS Office Suite Preferred applicants should have a college degree and experience in like positions. Please attach your cover letter, resume and references.
Benefits available. Competitive Salary DOQ.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
Palace Personal Injury is expanding and seeking a highly motivated litigation paralegal with at least three years’ experience handling all phases of personal injury claims. The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, references, and academic credentials. This position requires the ability to work on different types of cases and manage deadlines, demands, and changing priorities as needed. The candidate must have excellent organizational skills, superior attention to detail, and desire to work as part of an experienced legal team.
• Minimum of three years’ experience handling personal injury claims
• Ability to provide litigation support to two attorneys’
• Ability to integrate into a fast-paced team-oriented environment
• A high degree of professionalism and depend0ability
• Exceptional organizational, communication, and writing skills;
• Excellent professional communication skills
• Legal research, drafting pleadings, motions, etc.
• Vacation/sick/holiday paid time off
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance after 90 days
• Short-term/long-term disability benefits
• 401k eligibility after 1 year of employment, includes employer contributions
• Great work environment with a remarkable group of co-workers
Please apply in confidence. When responding to this posting please send a cover letter and copy of your resume to include your salary requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive setting for all employees.
Standard office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5: 00 pm