Glenn Kadish has dedicated his life to helping those in his community who were injured. He has fought huge corporations, big insurance, and state government. He has created a legacy of justice because of his many accomplishments. Glenn’s aspiration has always been to obtain everything his clients deserve and to help them heal.
Glenn graduated from the University of Illinois Law School in 1978 and has been a practicing lawyer for more than 35 years. His career may have begun in Chicago, but he has been a Western Washington native since 1983. As a personal injury attorney in University Place, Washington, Glenn’s practice consists of representing working people and their families who have been killed or injured as the result of automobile collisions, sexual assaults, school shootings, and so much more.
Glenn’s dedication to treating every client who walks in the doors of Palace Law with professionalism, respect, and integrity, is what makes him stand out; that and the fact he has tried over 200 jury trials against corporations and insurance companies who mistakenly thought they could cheat deserving people out of the money there were owed.
Glenn is married to a lawyer and has two stepsons and three wonderful grandchildren. In his free time, Glenn kayaks, rides bikes and constantly celebrates that the Chicago Cubs finally won a World Series after 108 years.
- University of Illinois School Of Law J.D. 1978
- Illinois State Bar Membership 1978
- Texas State Bar Membership 1988
- Washington State Bar Association 1988
- United States Claims Court 1986
- Washington State Association of Justice 1992 to present
(formerly Washington State Trial Lawyers Association)
- Eagle Member of WSAJ 2005 to present
- WSAJ Snohomish County Roundtable Co-Chair 2013-2014
- Snohomish County Legal Services David Kastle Pro Bono Publico Award 2005
- Snohomish County Legal Services Board of Directors 1995-2002
- Snohomish County Bar Association 1989 to present
- Snohomish County Bar Association Trustee 2009-2014