After graduating from the University of Illinois Law School in 1978, Glenn Kadish has been a practicing lawyer for more than 35 years. As a personal injury attorney in Everett, WA, Glenn’s practice consists of representing clients or the families of clients who have been killed or injured as the result of automobile collisions, sexual assaults, injuries on premises, or as a result of negligence.
Glenn was a personal injury attorney in Chicago for five years before moving to western Washington. In 1988, Glenn began working for what has become the Kadish Twersky Law Firm.
Glenn is married to a lawyer and has two stepsons and three wonderful grandchildren. In his free time, Glenn kayaks, rides bikes and constantly celebrates that the Chicago Cubs finally won a World Series after 108 years.
- University of Illinois School Of Law J.D. 1978
- Illinois State Bar Membership 1978
- Texas State Bar Membership 1988
- Washington State Bar Association 1988
- United States Claims Court 1986
- Washington State Association of Justice 1992 to present
(formerly Washington State Trial Lawyers Association)
- Eagle Member of WSAJ 2005 to present
- WSAJ Snohomish County Roundtable Co-Chair 2013-2014
- Snohomish County Legal Services David Kastle Pro Bono Publico Award 2005
- Snohomish County Legal Services Board of Directors 1995-2002
- Snohomish County Bar Association 1989 to present
- Snohomish County Bar Association Trustee 2009-2014