In 2020, David and his staff joined Palace Law LLP to better serve clients in the great state of Washington.
Mr. Bufalini understands that claims involving serious personal injuries and wrongful death are traumatic and emotionally difficult and challenging in nature. Clients often need not only legal support but emotional support to help them move past their injuries and their claims. He and his experienced staff provide a comfortable yet professional atmosphere for clients struggling with serious injuries or the death of a loved one. Mr. Bufalini meets personally with each client, delivering trusted legal services with compassion and skill.
David A. Bufalini is admitted to the Washington State Bar Association, the Pierce County Bar Association, the King County Bar Association, and the Federal District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington and maintains his membership privileges.
- 1978-1985: Associate, then Partner, MANZA, MOCERI, GUSTAFSON, AND MESSINA
- 1985-1993: Partner, MESSINA DUFFY BUFALINI
- 1993-1995: Partner, MESSINA & BUFALINI
- 1995-2019: LAW OFFICES OF DAVID A. BUFALINI, P.S. INC.
- 2020 – Present: Palace Law LLP
In January 1995, Mr. Bufalini started his own practice, which has grown each year. The firm’s goal is to provide personal and compassionate assistance to people in need as the result of personal injuries sustained through no fault of their own, or the death of a family member.
Mr. Bufalini received his undergraduate degree from Western Washington University, in Political Science in 1974. He attended the Seattle University School of Law, graduating in December, 1977.
- Pierce County, King County, and Washington State Bar Associations
- Federal District Courts – Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- Washington State Association for Justice (Lecturer and Seminar Chair, 1984 to present)
- Chairman, Roundtable for Pierce County, 1985
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Co-Chair, ATLA Regional Mock Trial Competition, 1985
- Listed: Who’s Who in American Law
- Listed: International Who’s Who
- Awarded: Super Lawyer of 2002-2018 by Washington Law and Politics (Top 4% of Washington attorneys)
- “Top 115 Lawyers in Seattle Area” by Seattle Magazine, 2003
- Faculty Member, National College of Advocacy, 1986-1991
- Author/Editor, “Automobile Litigation & Evidence,” 1989
- Martindale-Hubbell Registry of Preeminent Attorneys 2000-2018
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- Chapter Author and Co-Editor, “Handling Motor Vehicle Accident Cases” (Callaghan), 1990
- Editor and Chapter Author, “Best of WSTLA Series: The Trial Cross-Examination”
- Frequent chair, co-chair, and lecturer for seminars offered by the Washington State Association for Justice and the Pierce County Bar Association;
- Charter Member Tacoma Attorneys Round Table
- Extensive trial experience, having tried more than ninety (90) cases to verdict in both state and federal courts